Saturday 8 September 2007

Ashley Tisdale Month: News

Following in the high-kicking footsteps of her "High School Musical" co-star Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale has signed on to headline her very own feature film "Picture This". Tisdale broke the news of her upcoming performance as an unpopular girl along with a promise: The character will be a long way from the snobby Sharpay.
"I'm doing a movie in August called 'Picture This,' " the bubbly Disney star revealed.
"I love the character because it's so different than any of the other characters I've played so far," Tisdale enthused. "[My character] works at Petco and she's not popular. She's kind of like the girl next door. She doesn't really know how to put herself together."

"I'm probably going to change [my hair], maybe go brunette," she said excitedly. "I always like playing different characters, and changing your whole look too. That way, you don't always look the same in each movie."

(Taken from MTV)

No comments: